The Vice President Public Relations
- Runs a program to maintain a positive image of Toastmasters for all members, guests and the general public;
- Is responsible for the new members goal in the Distinguished Club Program together with the VP Membership;
- Is responsible for distributing news releases regarding activities and works with (or is) the Newsletter Editor;
- Promote the club in the local media; maintains a club web page;
- Announces upcoming events and programs;
- During the meetings, he/she greets guests and answers their questions.